Monday, February 25, 2008

Hey - it's me!

What a better way to get back into the blog world than with a totally random video by "Flight of the Concords." I first heard this song on my favorite local radio station (KEXP - 90.3 Seattle) I was cracking up so much I had to run to the computer to check the streaming archive to see who sang it. Thanks katelynjane for turning me on to the video too!



Oh, yeah. I've been doing some knitting too.



Yarn: Hazel Knits Artisan Sock - Weekend Warrior
Pattern: Gentleman's Fancy Sock - Knitting Vintage Socks
Needles: Crystal Palace Bamboo - size 1
For: trunk show sample




Yarn: Hazel Knits Merino Soy - Greenlake (will be on Hazel Knits' etsy site soon)
Pattern: Montego Bay Scarf - Interweave Magazine, Summer 2007
Needles: vintage Boyds - size 7
For: trunk show sample


Yarn: Hazel Knits Artisan Sock - Greenlake
Pattern: Lace Leaf Socks - Evelyn Clark
Needles: Crystal Palace Bamboo - size 1 (too small - I'd use a 1.5 or 2 for leg
portion next time.
For: trunk show sample

Next up - Stitches West!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Yeah! You're back. I like the socks too.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! It's good to see you online again in lieu of actually getting to see you in person. I'm pretty sure we're not having normal knit night due to the sale this weekend but perhaps another event soon? Have fun at Stitches--I wish I had a good reason to go!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Flight of the Conchords - they totally crack me up! Glad you're back!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Knittymuggins said...

Hee hee! You've discovered R's and my favorite new band!! My co-worker turned us on to them a couple months ago and now we're hooked on the HBO show. R's even linked to a couple of their videos on his blog :) Too funny.

The knits are fantastic too! Can't wait to feel a little more "rich" so I can buy you out of some of your colors ;)

knittymuggins

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home